At Kantecare, we give warrants to our customers. The medical products we provide are free from any defects or deficiencies either in their design or in the material that is used. The warranties cover both medical equipments themselves and their spare parts.
The following items are excluded from the warranty:
- Any damage that results from operation other than specified in the operator’s manual, either intentionally or by error, through repair or by maintenance by anyone other than a Kantecare Service Representative or an authorized Kantecare representative.
- Any damage which results from negligence or malpractice of the periodic maintenance specified by Kantecare.
- Any situations where the original Kantecare’s serial number label or product identification markings have been altered or removed
- Consumable materials specified in service manuals, including but not limited to paper, electrode, disposable or one-off materials, sampling materials, or adapter, filter, lamp and probe.
- Any damage resulting from improper storage or transport.
- Any products of any other medical equipment manufacturer.